CAMS supervision calls are hour-long phone meetings for clinicians who have read the CAMS Book, viewed the CAMS Online Foundational Video Course and have attended a CAMS Practical Role-Play Training.
During the calls, our expert trainers will answer questions that arise for clinicians as they begin using CAMS with their service users often ranging from:
- identifying when to initiate CAMS
- how to maintain pace through the initial and subsequent sessions
- creating an effective CAMS Stabilisation Plan
- identifying drivers of suicide and a meaningful drivers-based conceptualisation
- introducing the CAMS Therapeutic Worksheet
- maintaining a suicide-specific treatment focus; and
- thoughtful CAMS resolution
Case presentations are encouraged as an additional method to increase clinician’s knowledge base.